dimanche 24 mars 2013

Sports and life and blablabla

I used to be a huge football fan. I used to know the players of all the teams, youngsters who were on the rise, who were on form for that particular team. Manchester United? Oh man, ask me anything, even Roy Keane' birthday I remember. Week in week out, every single game I never missed to watch. When I was in France, I never miss a match, I remember how enjoyable it was to watch the games at the Irish Pub.


Formula 1? I used to know all the racers, all the team very well. I remembered the results, I watched the race ever since the qualifying round. I even remembered which team used or share the chasis, who used whose engine.


What else, MotoGP? I followed Valentino Rossi very closely when he amazed us with his 5 championship in a row. Where he won the last ever 500cc title then continued the streak to win MotoGP title with Honda for 2 or 3 years, then dramatically he switched to Yamaha, again he shined where he won 2 titles in a row.


Now I don't even know who is on form for Manchester United. MotoGP I don't even know if Rossi, Capirossi or Nicky Hayden are still there. Formula 1? I don't even know that the Malaysian GP for this season was held yesterday.


Now I know why people say that this work is very challenging. How it slowly takes my life away unnoticed. Give me time, I need time to accept this. I am not doing this for nothing, I believe things happen for reason. What I need is adaption. I need to adapt, and I am still trying. I believe my sacrifice will be very well paid in the future, in the near future.


Today I am so happy I passed an exam. I am so glad that I passed, I was not confident at all before I knew I passed. Oh wait, here the passing mark is 75%. Believe me it is not easy at all. Even harder than school or college.


Now I respect those engineers who survived this training center even more. I realized how much it takes to survive here. I am so happy that my hard work since the past few days was well paid. The moment I clicked on 'submit' earlier today, that was beyond imagination how nervous I was.


Luckily despite all these stressful events, I have awesome colleagues here. I really appreciate the people. The laughter we shared, they are just my type of friend. My writing here cannot describe how awesome it is when we are together. Our jokes are beyond imagination. People, you need to hang out with me to know how I am when I show my true color.


Blessed with good food. I need to kick my Daniel Craig mission off again. Been eating like hell. It is so difficult for me to start running again. Remember back in November and December I was amazed with my capability to run non stop for an hour, for more than 10km.


But my love is far away from me. You have no idea how bad am I missing you. I might not text or call you that often. Ask my mate how much I talked about me missing you all this while.


That is my weak point. I cannot concentrate on something that is not right in front of my eyes. I need to pick up the love skill again.


Aucun commentaire:

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?