lundi 1 avril 2013

Back to basic

Today it's the 1st day of April. 3 months done for 2013. Now we are in the 2nd quarter of the year. It has been more than 6 month I am with my current company, I hope this stint will go on further. So far this is my longest stay with a company since I started working.


Let's talk about this learning center where I am now. As I mentioned before, the course is quite tough. You cannot cheat. I am not talking about copying other students' answer in the exam hall. Yes, in the exam hall there will be individual wall where trying to copy your voisin' answer is an almost impossible mission. The wall seems not enough, the room is monitored by cctv. Its not worth it, to copy. 


Oh, do you know that here, possessing past exams' questions for studying or revision purpose is also considered cheating. Dismissal, that is the consequence. They have the right to examine your laptop. Everything viewed in your laptop they know, once your device is connected to the wifi network, they monitor everything. Their smart system use their defined keywords to look for cheating material in your laptop without the need to physically examine the laptop.


Today another mission accomplished. It was so scary for me to click on the 'submit' button once I completed the exam. I even waited for the time to be over, so it was submitted automatically. I am very satisfied with myself. Now I now that if we strive all out, we can deliver. Seriously it was painful, no past exams questions, simply need to understand and memorize things. It is a huge mental torture, but once it is over, there is such a huge satisfaction taking over all the stress.


Back to the basic, classic way of revision. I am pampered with the modern way of learning. 



Aucun commentaire:

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?