lundi 15 juillet 2013

Blessing in disguise?

I remember my boss' quote in his profile for our company' facebook-like page. The higher you climb, the better the view up there. But the pain if you fall from there...


People also say that life is like a rolling wheel. Sometime we are at the top, sometimes we are underneath it. Skyfall. Yes, the sky might fall on us. We're doomed. But remember Marc Anthony and Tina Arena' song, the Zorro theme song said 'heroes rise, heroes fall, rise again....'


I believe that there is always blessing in disguise behind anything bad that happens. Even though I do complain about these, from time to time. But sometimes to keep myself happy I keep on reminding myself about that 'blessing in disguise'. Then I blame people around. Yes, the root cause is me, I myself. But people around have their share of mistakes to, for what happened.


What I did before this was preparing for this, but these people ruined my preparation. I don't have the gut to say this to them, but sometimes I cursed within myself during my 'monolog-diri' sessions. I don't live my life for you. I prepare for the big disastrous or the big happy day. I didn't fucking do that for nothing!


Deep inside, I vow to myself, that I won't be a disgrace, I will work hard to make sure I won't do what have they done. I will be a good self-manager. I know I will and I am working towards it.


There is no point living if you can't feel alive - quote taken from a movie.


Live your life. Live strong.

1 commentaire:

May Maisarah a dit…

Teruskan berjuang wahai sang sahabat. =))

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?