mercredi 17 juillet 2013

Road trip, keep this alive.

Recently, just before Ramadhan I went to Kota Bharu for a friend' wedding ceremony. He is my junior in France. One of my senior in France with his wife and super adorable daughter joined me, we carpooled to Kota Bharu.


It was a big pleasure to be with these wonderful people. Its been quite a while I haven't seen them. The one who got married, the last time I met him was in October 2011 where we went to Disneyland together.Oh yes, there was another guy from that Disneyland trip who attended that wedding. My carpool mates, I haven't met them since 2009, quite a long time.


We laughed a lot along the journey as we browsed through our memories in France. I lived with them for a year, a year full of laughter and happiness. Crazy bunch of people.


That was my 2nd trip to Kota Bharu in less than a month time. It was tiring but we really enjoyed the trip. Nowadays in Facebook, I got a lot of wedding invitation especially from my friends from the batch who arrived in France a year after mine. I am so happy for these people, aku kena tapau hidup-hidup dengan korang.


This coming Saturday there will be an Iftar organized by the Student Association. That will be a good occasion to see my fellow camarades. 

Aucun commentaire:

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?