lundi 12 août 2013

Of being engaged

Alhamdulillah, August 12 year 2013 will be a date that I will remember forever. A new chapter in my life. Finally our 9-year relationship looks like almost certainly will end up with what we have been wanting all these while.


No, we are not married yet. It was just a simple engagement. I still cannot really believe that it happened. Wonderful years we gone through together, every single moment of these years will I remember forever.


At first I was not thinking of let everybody knows about it, as I believe that it is best kept untold. That is what Islam teach us, but it was unavoidable when people share pictures on Facebook. I even only told those who are close to me. But never mind, let people know I booked her. :p


The very next day of my engagement I went to Kenyir with 2 families of my aunties', we stayed on a houseboat, fishing almost all night long during those 3 days and 2 nights escape. It was great. I felt so reluctant to leave behind my engagement ring.


I wanted to start fishing again, that was the main reason why I joined that trip. Around 30 baungs we got. I just love my Ayah Long' cookings. 

Aucun commentaire:

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?