dimanche 22 septembre 2013

Move here and there.

I have never been to Borneo let it be Sabah or Sarawak in my 25 years of living on earth. I always wanna go to this beautiful massive island so bad. I wasted the chance of going to Sabah when my uncle used to manage a few estates there.


But soon after I joined this oil-related business, I know that someday work will eventually bring me to Kota Kinabalu, Miri, Bintulu or Labuan. I was soo right. I waited my chance to be sent to Labuan at least. Then came this opportunity to go to Miri as what am I doing now, being sent by my company for operation here as it is quite hectic, they need people. I was hired for Kemaman operation.


Then about a month ago I started my new adventure in Miri. Its hard to realize that actually I have been here for almost a month. It is such a nice place. I have not get the chance to go fishing for prawns near the crocodiles yet. Much yet to be explored here.


My favorite food here is of course the lalapan. I cannot really see or recall what is the different between lalapan and ayam penyet. But the sambal they make here is just amazing. Oh my God, I can survive eating lalapan not everyday but for every meal here!!! Well that is just so me, eating bad smelling stuff. Petai jeruk, patin masak tempoyak, ikan singgang, budu, tempoyak, name it...


Soon it seems like I am settling down at such young age as I just accepted a what can I say as 'half-office based' position which requires me to spend like 2 weeks of my time in office and 2 weeks offshore, maybe. It is a dream position for me but I am not enough with making money in the field yet!!! I am not done with making money.


But what to do, in career we need to move on. There are reasons to move on, sometimes even if we are reluctant to do so. Thanks God for blessing me with such a wonderful career where I see lots of things, lots of ups and downs and I somehow survived the turmoil.


Lets us just see what will happen next. I accept this move as a gift from God for marriage pretty soon...

Aucun commentaire:

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?