mardi 24 septembre 2013

Dream on

I should have started doing what my teachers used to ask us to do - budaya mencatat. I always have ideas about what to write, but I am too lazy to note it a bit, and I always forget the nice idea I had. Even for now. I think yesterday I had a damn good idea about what to write here.
...

Now I am watching a movie called 'One day'. I just love the scene where they have a road trip all the way from the UK to France. That is always what I want to do so bad. Having a road trip without time constraint to enjoy beautiful scenery, stopping by the nice castles along... Having picnic eating home made sandwich at these castle's garden...


Or stop by the classic medieval town having lunch at the classic cafes. Salade chevre chaud with smoked salmon. Oh la la...

Aucun commentaire:

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?