dimanche 28 avril 2013

Birthday special edition : Of being quarter century old.

Finally today I turn 25. This is quite a milestone for me. A quarter century old. Honestly I can't really believe that I am 25. Because I am not ready to be this old. I still feel that I am not mature enough for such age. I wish I am still 23.


I still remember when I was in high school, when I was 16 or 17 I used to hang a lot with Syukri, a friend of mine from my hometown. We talked a lot about our future. About where will we be in years' time. Where will we be at 25. Yesterday I got his marriage invitation. I still remember we were planning about getting married this year. Now look at him, he is way ahead of me.


Alhamdulillah, both of us for now is having good life. He is now a teacher, seriously when we were 16 or 17 we never thought that he will be a teacher today. We will always smile when we think of our conversation back then.


Being 25, what else? Alhamdulillah I am still alive, keep on breathing. Terus bernafas dalam lumpur. Still a person who will only do the minimum required effort, only fulfill the minimum requirement. That is just my very own self. When will I improve to be someone who works hard, who not only fill the minimum requirement, who barely pass things. When will I be an excellent person?


Hurm, this might be my last birthday as a single man. I mean, unmarried. We never know next year I will have a wife on my birthday. Kinda disappointed of not having my girlfriend and family around. But thanks God I have awesome colleagues here. Fellow engineers who do the same shit as what am I doing for living.


Overall, I thank God for my life. Family, love, everything looks good. But to be honest, what I want so much right now is getting married. I want a wife. That is what playing in my mind every now and then. Everytime I keep on thinking about this. Oh my God, you guys don't have any idea how bad I want to get married now.


My family is not pressuring me. It is me myself. I don't know, I believe God simply give me this feeling of wanting to get married. Then I don't know what will I want after I got married. I am just a mere human being. Like most of us, human, we never have enough. We always want more, more and more.


Take a look a bit, how my life is so far. Barely survived high school, I remember I used to be among the bottom 3 or 5 in my class. I still remember it was a stressful struggle to fight among the best in the school. Bad boy image in school. I was never a gangster, I never beat people. I was just a bit naughty. I was caught smoking when I was in form 2. I was expelled from school because that was my 2nd offence recorded.


My 1st offence was trying to sneak out of the school (I was living in the hostel) by climbing over the school fence. My friend managed to escape, only me was caught. I said nothing about him. To the guard who caught me, I didn't give my real name. I invented a name. That night the warden couldn't find the name so the following morning they asked all of the hostel resident to stay behind after the daily morning assembly.


God damn it, the guard came and look at us one by one, when he passed by me, he was so mad. He grabbed my shirt collar and showed his fist on my face. Only God know how ashamed I was at that moment. I was only 13, a form one kid, this is too much too handle. How could I be so stupid of doing such thing, and how could I be so unlucky to be caught.


2005, started to love the girl that I am now dating, barely survived SPM with the minimum required grade to further my studies overseas with scholarship. 2011, graduated after struggling a lot in university years 2006-07, 2007-08, 2010-11. Spent almost 6 years living in France. 2012, started working, now been working for more than a year.


I need to get something as a self reward. Self birthday gift. Who else to give the best birthday gift other than my very own self? Today when I went out for birthday dinner with my friends, I just bought a pair of Rayban Shades as a gift, a pre-gift maybe? Yesterday I bought myself a pair of skinny suit. Oh yeah, skinny hahaha.


Wish list :

1. Marriage
2. 4-room service condo 1300sqf++ with guard, gym and swimming pool
3. Set sport rim 17" dengan tayar, bumper dan spoiler Golf GTI
4. Books (Barry Eisler' rain series, John Grisham, Steve Berry -Venetian Betrayal, the last templer) - in an easy word, give me any thriller, conspiracy theory or footballers, leaders, sportsmen biography
5. Set of all James Bond movie in BluRay
6. Reduce belly fat



1 commentaire:

May Maisarah a dit…

Happy belated birthday, keri. aku doakan moge mu terus suksessss dan cepat2 buleh bini. heheheh. =))

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?