mercredi 22 mai 2013

Another year, we still stand strong..

Have been loving this lovely girl into 9th year.. I just can't believe it we have been together for this long. When people ask, my answer is simple. We don't have reason of not being together. The understanding we built together is precious.


I have no secret with her, she has no secret with me. I am comfortable to share everything with her. I feel great when I am with her. She is just amazing, my best friend ever.


What have we been through all these years.. Yes, we do fight some times, but its about the recovery. We trust each other.


I just can't wait for the big day, insya Allah one day.. That day will come.


Love you baby!

2 commentaires:

zlaa a dit…

Salam.. apa khabar?

victoire a dit…

Alhamdulillah sihat :)

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?