dimanche 21 avril 2013

Missing France.

It has been a year and a half I left France and finished my studies. Seriously I miss that country a lot. I used to hate the place because of the shitty study situation and a few other thing, but now I am missing it. I spent almost 6 years of my life there, France does have a special spot in my heart.


I remember where I spent my first 2 years in France. It was in La Rochelle. It was the best place among the places I stayed in France. The beach was only a few hundred meters away from my studio. Oh my God I still remember when I was in the bus, all the way from Paris to La Rochelle, first impression I had about La Rochelle it was 'LR is a white town'!


Then I spent 2 years in Angouleme doing diploma after completed my 2 years foundation program. Angouleme is a small town, not that nice but the people, my classmates and the Malaysians who stayed there were awesome, that makes I love Angouleme.


Then my final a year and a half in Poitiers was not as awesome as La Rochelle and Angouleme, but I still love it!


I hope once I finish this training I will be able to go to France for a week maybe. My main task is to get things done. I need to settle the delivery of my things back to Malaysia. When I went back for good I still have a lot of my things kept at my friend's place. They have been there for more than a year, its not good. And I will visit all of the places where I used to live :)

Aucun commentaire:

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?