dimanche 14 avril 2013

Marriage

We never know what will happen in life. I should have gotten married last year, only now I realize that. I wasted last year.


I started working last year, everything was fine. Last year we thought we will have time for marriage this year. But now we know it is almost impossible for that.


I expected that I will undergo this 9 weeks course in January and we will have time for that good event to be happened somewhere between May-September. Then I got the news that I will go for this course in March, then came the news that she needs to be in the service training starting from end of May. 6 months.


Now we will just pray for the best, I wish everything can still go as what we planned. We have been together for almost 9 years. Soon we will be 25.

Aucun commentaire:

Ardik manis.. Mana datang dari ini ardik..?